• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Indians on here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Indians on here

or Sri Lankans? The Big One is about to start, although I'm as bored as f*** with the media. If I hear "Tendulkar's 100th 100" again I'll squeam.

Morning DS

There was an Indian fellow ISTR:

SWATI

Comment

Ooh! Coingate!!!

There'll be trouble at Mill over that...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
        Morning DS

SWATI
        One of yours?

Comment

Um!
          What you want pale face??

HTH

Cochise
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
            Morning DS

SWATI
            I think we the electericate are begin to tire of hearing these things over and over again
            Class.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

The indian manager will be telling them to get out there and 'do the needful'.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Yep Indian here. Would rather watch Rooney score a hat-trick than India winning the world cup.

Cheers

Comment

Excellent! The Indians won. Not that I give a sh*t about cricket, I just vastly prefer Indians who are generally a positive for the UK to others from that region who are not.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Excellent! The Indians won. Not that I give a sh*t about cricket, I just vastly prefer Indians who are generally a positive for the UK to others from that region who are not.
                    What an idiotic generalization. Do you even know any Sri Lankans? They are mostly Buddhist, some of the nicest most community minded people I know, and also the best "integrated" into the UK IMO.

My Sri Lankan accountant also reckons IR35 is ridiculous. I think we can all agree that's a positive for the UK
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X