• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NOB25/AON etc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOB25/AON etc

I know it's naughty to create a thread about a specific user, but I wonder.

Is NOB25 back?

NotReallyButSeriously seems suspiciously familiar.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I know it's naughty to create a thread about a specific user, but I wonder.

Is NOB25 back?

NotReallyButSeriously seems suspiciously familiar.
    Just glanced at NRBS' posts - seems innocuous enough to me. Report if you see anything out of order.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Just glanced at NRBS' posts - seems innocuous enough to me. Report if you see anything out of order.
      You cheeky ******.

I'm fairly certain when I was a Mod recently(btw. Voted the best CUK moderator in a recent poll www.pollsonline/MFwasthebestmoderatorofalltimebarnoneandthatinclud esscotspineandferret.com
      that you popped up with at least three sockpuppets that I saw via the CUK Moderator panel.

You leave the fella well alone you hypocrite.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I have one sockie. fantasyhack. Admin can vouch.
        And you're talking out of your backside - there's no way mods can definitively tell who's a sockie and who's not. Only Admin can check IPs - and even that's not a sure thing.
        Oh, and we have no access to PMs either, as somebody alluded to a while back.

Comment

I have one sockie. fantasyhack. Admin can vouch.
          And you're talking out of your backside - there's no way mods can definitively tell who's a sockie and who's not. Only Admin can check IPs - and even that's not a sure thing.
          Oh, and we have no access to PMs either, as somebody alluded to a while back.
          Really. Really?

I bet I can prove you said you had more than one Sockie RH. (hand held out in shakey hand type pose). Wanna take that bet?

Comment

I have one sockie. fantasyhack
            But why?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              But why?

Post-mod, it was created for testing purposes.

MF, I'm likely to have said any number of things. The truth is, there's only one. I couldn't be bothered to maintain more than that v occasionally used puppet. And apart from the amusing novelties like bob, the daleks etc, don't really understand why anyone else would bother either.

Comment

Post-mod, it was created for testing purposes.

MF, I'm likely to have said any number of things. The truth is, there's only one. I couldn't be bothered to maintain more than that v occasionally used puppet. And apart from the amusing novelties like bob, the daleks etc, don't really understand why anyone else would bother either.
                I quite agree. Ban anyone using sockies I say.

Anyway. If NOB25 does turn up. Let him live I say. He;s better entertainment than most posters.

Comment

I couldn't be bothered to maintain more than that v occasionally used puppet.
                  You can't be bothered to approve other masters' sockies also!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    You can't be bothered to approve other masters' sockies also!
                    That's right.
                    Loving the evil cat avatar, btw.

Comment

Working...
                    X