• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctors this morning....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctors this morning....

Finally getting my aching lower back, tight hamstrings, clicking neck, and knee with crunching squelchy popping sounds checked out, as well as possible Raynauds on my hands looked into as well.

Not sure if I will be referred to a Physio, or the Humpty Dumpty doctor, but will be interesting to see what they have to say!

Must have been overdoing the gym I think, but really not happy about the idea of chilling and doing no excercise at all - going to be a tough day.

'Opening gambit hidden agenda' as the doctors like to call it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Finally getting my aching lower back, tight hamstrings, clicking neck, and knee with crunching squelchy popping sounds checked out, as well as possible Raynauds on my hands looked into as well.

Not sure if I will be referred to a Physio, or the Humpty Dumpty doctor, but will be interesting to see what they have to say!

Must have been overdoing the gym I think, but really not happy about the idea of chilling and doing no excercise at all - going to be a tough day.

Well I for one wish you better - I'm hoping for loads of argy-bargy at the doctors! Loads of slapstick and a right 'carry on' to boot!

I would be grateful if you could slip in a "ooooh Matron".

Many thanks for brightening my morning with your petty illness!

Bing!

Comment

If you need to go to a physio you should either pay for it yourself (which you probably can't afford as you are a permie) or get private medical insurance to pay for it (which you probably don't have as you are low down on the permie food chain).

Waiting for an NHS physio appointment when you haven't had an operation takes for ever.........
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Try not to get a boner when the doc makes you strip.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Wimp.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Pah! You shoud be a perfect physical specimen like me, I never have any aches or pains and will probably live unti
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Pah! You shoud be a perfect physical specimen like me, I never have any aches or pains and will probably live unti
                er, presumably Xog meant 100, if he's still with us, but ..

Exactly - me too. Why is it all these gym and jogging obsessives are always a mass of aches and pains, and I never get any?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Exactly - me too. Why is it all these gym and jogging obsessives are always a mass of aches and pains, and I never get any?
                  They expect fitness and sport to enhance their health and longevity. It doesn't.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

It's because they are either idiots like Wimslow and over do it.

The are obsessives and being obsessive about anything isn't good for your health.

Or they are genetically physically ****ed in the first place like a few of my mates so they just have different aches and pains from being active rather than inactive.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X