• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Masters: A Preview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Masters: A Preview

Men in green jackets, the burgeoning banks of purple azaleas lining the fairways, the occasional utterance of "in the hawwll!" in a heavy southern drawl ; it can mean but one thing. The Masters. That harbinger of a summer of golfing manna is with us yet again.

I fully expect the man in black to put up a robust defence of his title this year. I at least predict he will finish higher up the leader board than Woods. Not sure if the Mollinari brothers received invitations but I'm expecting big things from them this summer as I am from Peter Oosterhuis.

I think 2011 will see the first British major winner since Paul Laurie emerged from the carnage of Carnoustie in 99 and that man, I predict, will be Lee Westwood.

Anyone else going to be glued to their sets this weekend?

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post

Yes.

Heineken Cup
    Leinster v Leicester, QF, 18:00
    Perpignan v Toulon, QF, 15:30
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Turned out nice again a'nt it?

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post

Yup the Grand national is on

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Yup the Grand national is on
          Any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Any tips?
              Don't eat yellow snow
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Don't eat yellow snow
                Didn't know he was running; what are his odds?

Comment

I shall also be following the action on Augusta's manicured sward.

I cannot predict a winner but Mr Westwood is indeed "in with a shout".

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    I shall also be following the action on Augusta's manicured sward.

I cannot predict a winner but Mr Westwood is indeed "in with a shout".
                    Action? Golf?

Comment

Working...
                    X