• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cragslist: Serial Killer Wanted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cragslist: Serial Killer Wanted

This and the news I read the other day about drugs gangs going online. It's only a matter of time before the internet is locked down on the pretence of keeping us all safe.

BBC News - More corpses located on NY beach

Investigators have found three more sets of human remains on a beach near New York City, bringing to eight the number of corpses found there.
    It took investigators a month to identify the first group of remains using DNA and dental records as prostitutes who had arranged to meet clients through Craigslist and other websites, police have said.

What I don't get is why it's usually prostitutes that get bumped off. Is it because they're seen as less important than 'normal' women so the killers thing they're fair game and less likely to be persued by the police following a media storm?

Or just that these sick ***** are too cowardly to take on more worthwhile targets, so go for the easy pray? If I wanted to do a bit of serial killing, top of my list would be the scum who have ruined innocent lives. Why not become a vigilante if you're into that line of work. Useless twats.

[And yes I don't give a flying **** if any serial killers want to request my details from Admin. Come and get me you sick *****. You're only human. Yours sincerely, Dexter.]
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Or just that these sick ***** are too cowardly to take on more worthwhile targets, so go for the easy pray?
    Rhetorical right?

Comment

Yeah I suppose so.

I'm genuinely suprised there aren't more Dexter Morgan type people cleaning up this scum.

Maybe they should remake Death Wish and give some young blood some new ideas.

The police are too busy filling in paperwork and covering their own arses to do the job that needs doing. When the young scum that are currently laughing their heads off at asbos grow up do you think the place is going to get safer?

The tulip is rising, time to clean the gene pool. Where's my meat grinder... anyone wants some sausages? Go well with full english breakfasts.
      Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Dexter isn't real.

Perhaps it's time we started arming the Neighbourhood Watch busybodies. There must be a few community minded ex forces types who wouldn't mind spending their evenings on the roof with one of these
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Presumably the motive is more than just murder of a disliked group. I'd like to stab Gordon Brown but don't think I'd want to shag him first.

PS Or afterwards.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Dexter isn't real.
            Originally posted by wikipedia
            Missing person case
            Connections have been suggested between Dexter and an ongoing murder charge against Mark Twitchell of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. On December 3, 2008, Twitchell pleaded not guilty to the charge of first-degree murder of 38-year-old John Altinger, whose remains were found in June 2010. Twitchell filmed footage for a production of House of Cards (entirely unrelated to the British production of the same name), a horror-romance similar in tone to Dexter,[28] in which he allegedly murdered Altinger. Det. Mark Anstey of the Edmonton Police Service was quoted as saying, "We have a lot of information to suggest he definitely idolizes Dexter." In the summer of 2008, Twitchell had posted a series of ominous Facebook statuses in which he "believed he had a lot in common with Dexter Morgan".[29][30] On July 24, 2009, Court of Queen's Bench Justice Michell Crighton refused to grant Twitchell bail. He was previously represented by Edmonton defense lawyer David Cunningham, but as of March 2010 Charles B. Davison has taken over the case. Crown prosecutors Avril Herron and Lawrence Van Dyke are prosecuting him. The ABC newsmagazine show 20/20 researched the case in Edmonton during the summer of 2009 for upcoming coverage of the case,[31][32] but due to the legal issues of Twitchell's trial, there is a temporary publication ban.[33]

Conner Conley murder
            In November 2009, Andrew Conley, 17, was arrested in Rising Sun, Indiana, in connection with the death of his 10-year-old brother, Conner. In an affidavit filed in Ohio County court, police said that Andrew told investigators that he identified with the character. "Andrew stated that he watches a show called 'Dexter' on Showtime, about a serial killer," prosecutors said in an affidavit. "He stated, 'I feel just like him.'"[34] Conley is now serving life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.
            Sure the theme is not a new one.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

This thread reminded me that it's been a while since The Fixer was on. Gutted to find out that it's been axed after series 2. Yet another show that finished on a cliffhanger.

The creator behind The Fixer went on to do Outcast. Yeah, that's a real step up in quality and ratings success. BRING THE FIXER BACK YOU ******* MORONS!

We need our vigilante shows! How about a reality TV version. Topping chav 'celebrities' for real would be a ratings winner in my eyes. They're a ******* disease that needs a cure.
              Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                We need our vigilante shows! How about a reality TV version. Topping chav 'celebrities' for real would be a ratings winner in my eyes. They're a ******* disease that needs a cure.
                Battle Royale the game show ?
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                  Battle Royale the game show ?
                  Yes! Instead of locking up scrotes for the rest of their life (or letting them out early due to the prisons being full or due to 'good behaviour' ), let them kill each other, with the winner earning a better cell. Repeat each year. Could call it Top Dog.

Maybe someone should set up a pirate TV station in international waters so this stuff can be produced, like they did with pirate radio. Straight to internet so it can't be censored. How about a whip round for that Ark Royal on ebay? Buy it under the premise of setting up a private prison ship, the goverment are proposing privatising some prisons anyway. Ready source of contestants. Wow, all the pieces are falling into place!

Talking of Battle Royale, I seem to remember the yanks were going to remake it. Doubt it would feature school children somehow. They have enough school killings as it is. It's a sick society that would rather tolerate fairly regular school massacres than ban guns, or at least make it very hard for teenagers and sickos to get their hands on one.
                  Last edited by PAH; 5 April 2011, 17:46.
                  Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Working...
                  X