• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Participants needed for usability tests in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Participants needed for usability tests in London

Hi there,

Over the coming months I need to find quite a few IT contractors to participate in some usability tests for a new product that my client is developing. I was hoping that the good members of this forum might help me to find people who are interested in taking part.

We'll pay 50 quid in cash to all participants (or I can donate it to your favourite charity on your behalf if you're feeling altruistic). Tests will take place during the normal working week in East London (Moorgate/Liverpool Street-ish) and will last 45 minutes. There's very little actual physical pain involved, and biscuits will be provided.

Who do I need? Well, I'm casting a pretty broad net across this thing we call "IT". So I need coders, sysadmins, DBAs, architects, frontend, backend, designers, QA, project managers, web designers, CTOs etc. Basically, if your mum doesn't have a clue what you do for a living, but tells her friends that you "work in computers" then I'd like to hear from you.

I need people who are genuinely freelance - so that includes self-employed, agency people, owners of limited companies and umbrella workers. I hope I've come to the right place

So if you're interested in helping me out and earning £50 for doing very little, please give me your details using this quick questionnaire and I'll be in touch if you fit the bill.

You can send this message on to other contractors who aren't on the forum if you think they'll be interested.

Thanks for your time.

Ian

Just wanted to make sure if anyone volunteered for this that you weren't going to be sold to... OP has answered my questions so happy to put this up now.

Comment

Working...
    X