• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I drunk at work today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drunk at work today

Got to work after a long drive and the office was full of food (crisps, nuts, chocolates, sweets, etc.) along with a crate of beer and some bottles of Sekt. The whole day therefore was spent gorging and drinking due to my collegues birthday. They do that a lot here...only went to the toilet once as well.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I'm intrigued by your erratic posting style lately.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      He'll never make it. A clean sweep of the entire general board without another poster stopping him.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

But did you know that Russian scientists have developed a new drug that prolongs drunkenness and enhances intoxication.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          But did you know that Russian scientists have developed a new drug that prolongs drunkenness and enhances intoxication.
          Yes I did. Scraped from the scrotal sacks of Russian Squirrels, added to the toe clippings of North Siberian virgins and mixed with the fluff from a new DFS sofa, it has a heady aroma that they call M12.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Это фигня....

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I agree. It's quite bizarre. Almost 'bot' like.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                I agree. It's quite bizarre. Almost 'bot' like.
                This is one of my favourites of the random postings. I like the toilet update at the end.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                X