• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slobo dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slobo dead

BBC
    Former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic is found dead in his cell in The Hague, where he has been on trial on war crimes charges since 2001.
    I'd forgotten he existed.

forgotten who existed ?
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

How convenient.

Comment

What was the question again?

Comment

Wish i'd been called Slobodan. Sometimes I think we lose sight of what is really important. If you were called Slobodan what else would matter?
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Didn't he win Wimbledon?

Comment

Wasn't he a fat bald-headed sweaty wrestler from the 70's?
              Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

You must be thinking of Michael Parkinson.

Comment

Now watch for all the conspiracies about this being the result of evil american intervention!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                  X