• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

COME ON! Moments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COME ON! Moments

Found Only by the Night this morning by the Kings of Leon.

In the office. Headphones on. Volume on high.

Just realised the last time I listened to this album was two years ago, driving a sports cadilac like a lunatic at 3am on mountain roads outside San Francisco, before reaching the top, opening the doors, turning up the stereo and lying on the warm bonnet of the car watching shooting stars over San Fran!

COME ON!!

Anyone else with a COME ON! moment?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Driving down a road quite hight up in an Italian ski resort, there were no barriers on either side of the road, a steep drop on one side, it was snowing hard, I was rolling down at about 2mph, I had already had a near miss on the way up when someone coming down lost it and went straight off at one of the corners, and the car started to spin veeeerrrrryyyy slooooowwwllllyyy. I did a full 360 but mercifully followed the line of the road and ended up pointing the right way in the middle of it.

I had The Blue Danube on the stereo at the time.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
    X