• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Planet Earth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planet Earth

Anyone watching Planet Earth on BBC One?

Amazing what a wonderful world we live in - not evolved from nothing but created by God who has ordered it and made it beautiful.

All glory be to the God and appreciation to the BBC for bringing it to our screens.

How the Earth was created.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

The Kitten is watching you

Yes, you Zeitghost.
    Oh, you think He sees not the many ways you mock Him and His commands, you think He might be blustered away with your awful roaring, with your predatory ways, but to Him, you're just something to play with before eating.
    Repent, repent, the time is at hand, the Kitten (NPC) will judge you also and it will be a mighty judgement.
    I am also authorised to say that He approves of 'that nice Mr. Attenbrough's new show', for it appraises the peons of the world (i.e. almost everybody) with His wonders.
    I am also authorised to tell chico that he is sinless, for only adults are held accountable for their lives.
    Why not?

Comment

>created by God who has ordered it and made it beautiful.

And all in a week . No wonder he had to put his feet up on Sunday. Must've been knackered.

PS Zeit, Slartibartfast only did Norway.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

If he had had any taste he would have used a lot more orange and purple. I wanted a lot more naughty bits too, I would have ditched some of the stuff like ears and toes and armpits and used the space to stick naughty bits all over the place.
        Last edited by xoggoth; 12 March 2006, 15:17.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Weren't you thinking of buying an SUV in order to pollute the wonderful planet a little bit more? Anyone who buys a SUV in London has got to be a dick.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Isn't it feeding time for the Lions?
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
              Anyone watching Planet Earth on BBC One?

Amazing what a wonderful world we live in - not evolved from nothing but created by God who has ordered it and made it beautiful.

All glory be to the God and appreciation to the BBC for bringing it to our screens.

How the Earth was created.
              Amen.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Such foresite...

HE even put all the non-believers in earthquake zones, flood plains, and famine areas to punish them because they DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM. Such an enlightened supreme being...

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                  Would have looked better if it had rings like Saturn. And 2 suns.

Comment

Chico why did God let the dinosaurs die out?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X