• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed....?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed....?

Had three on the go - remember I am a temporary permie cos I had to be...

Option 1. - Geneva, not heard, boss man on hols for another week before deciding - have had good telephone interview but Geneva accom. scares me.

Option 2. - Local (ish), got word - rejected, other applicants had more banking experience, not too worried, rate was tulip, but spoiled my 100% face-to-face interview to role ratio - since 1992!!

Option 3 - 250 miles away, flexible approach to hours though no WFH, means Mon-Thu effectively, I can take that - got it, just heard! Rate three times current effective permie rate, and two thirds higher than my last contractor rate (2009), and I get to keep my SC going, and months notice no prob. I saved my hols anyway so double-bubble.

I'm no noob, nowt counts till I get sigs on paper, so that's when I'll 'Boom' officially.....

Watch this space!!

Working...
X