• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm going to sit out in the garden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sun is shining, a gentle breeze is blowing. the cats are sunning themselves.

So I will get the garden furniture (24£ from tescos) out of the garage
    12 cans (10£ from tescos) some pistachios (with salt pepper and chille flakes sprinkled on top)

and sit out in the sun, to start my new book.

ahh

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    The sun is shining, a gentle breeze is blowing. the cats are sunning themselves.

12 cans (10£ from tescos) some pistachios (with salt pepper and chille flakes sprinkled on top)

ahh

You lucky sod. I'm stuck in the office earning a crust!

Comment

Picked up the lad from school. He got home and immediately hopped on his bicycle and rode off!

I thought - "gosh he's only 5!" - so went out looking. Was okay, keeping to the pavement and riding slowly.

Now outside, setting up the outside fire and takin' it easy. Haven't told the wife lest she get jealous.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

ahh

Are you Daisy Steiner?

Comment

ahh

Sounds great, except...

...those pistachios. I had some of those. They sound great but not a patch on the plain salted ones IMO.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

As you were, sorry, I misread the title

(Me and my speed reading)

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              As you were, sorry, I misread the title

(Me and my speed reading)

Not beyond the relams of possibility for him though, eh?
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Came back from office, picked up son put him down for sleep, got on conference call, heard cry, went up, picked him up he chundered down my suit big time, went back down switched off call, phoned missus who
                closed shop, swapped, finished call in pair of shorts and tshirt behind counter in shop with the pungent smell of off milk. Now home for a second day of soup and no beer.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What's with 24£ instead of £24?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    ... picked up son put him down for sleep, got on conference call, heard cry, went up, picked him up he chundered down my suit big time,
                    Wouldn't it be easier, and save on dry cleaning bills, to hold him sideways?

(I was going to say facing outward, but then remembered your earlier post )
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X