• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doom

BBC News - Big Brother moving to Channel 5

FFS why can they not just let it die and be forgotten?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    BBC News - Big Brother moving to Channel 5

FFS why can they not just let it die and be forgotten?
    Surely moving it to C5 is the equivalent of letting it die and be forgotten. You're not going to try and convince me that anyone watches C5 are you?

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      Surely moving it to C5 is the equivalent of letting it die and be forgotten. You're not going to try and convince me that anyone watches C5 are you?
      Well, it's closer to being the equivalent of resurrecting it as a zombie and letting it feast on the brains of retards, but yes, you have a point. Still, it's a danger as my little boy sometimes plays with the remote and any risk, however small, that this crap could end up on my TV screen is unacceptable.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I love Big Brother
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Well, it's closer to being the equivalent of resurrecting it as a zombie and letting it feast on the brains of retards, but yes, you have a point. Still, it's a danger as my little boy sometimes plays with the remote and any risk, however small, that this crap could end up on my TV screen is unacceptable.
          They've already done Zombie Big Brother, or have you forgotten Charlie Brookers "Dead Set" ?
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I hate Channel Five. First they showed us Keith Chegwin's willy, and now this!

Still not as bad as ITV though.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Can't you just delete it from the list of channels? I do that with all the shopping/chat line/nazi documentary channels.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                I hate Channel Five. First they showed us Keith Chegwin's willy, and now this!

Still not as bad as ITV though.
                My grandad, right up until the day he died, refused to watch ITV on principle. He also refused to pay extra for a colour TV license.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                  Can't you just delete it from the list of channels? I do that with all the shopping/chat line/nazi documentary channels.
                  Probably safest just to smash the telly into tiny fragments.

Comment

Davina won't be doing it, so it'll seems a hollow facsimile whatever happens. It was crap before anyway.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X