• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New tax year, New divies. What will you be doing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New tax year, New divies. What will you be doing?

Sooo it's that time of year again when all div allowances are back to full whack.

Anyone planning to do anything special with their hard earnt filthy lucre this year?

Personally I will be treating pondlife towers to a new man cave (no girls allowed ). A safe haven for all pieces of electronic wizardry that Mrs PL deems pointless.

Straight into ISAs for me. The mortgage market is such that I need 50,000 before I can even think about buying a property.

Comment

I'm saving up to be a millionaire, so it's all goes into various investments, ranging from the sensible to the downright spekulative.

Comment

Sensibly (boringly) keeping it aside so that it lasts me all year
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

The aim of the game is to retire young, somewhere warm, where the women are as beautiful as the sunsets and the days are warm and the wine is both cheap and good.

Buying Chinese gadgets and trendy sheds just prolongs the time spent here being bled by successive governments and fending off chavs and pikeys.

Comment

WDPS

I've saved/made £21k after tax & outgoings in the last four weeks. Life is good.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Currently considering get shot of my 350Z and getting one of these... still early days though.

Its a Nissan Murano Diesel.
              Last edited by Scrag Meister; 7 April 2011, 10:43.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Spending as little as possible. Want to plough back money into co and diversify. Thinking of buying a gang mower and getting some council maintenance contracts. Just need to find some cock who will operate it for not a lot of money.

Comment

Women and Beer!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Hookers and Beer!
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X