• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fundraiser for one of our own.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fundraiser for one of our own.

Fundraiser

It has come to my attention recently while reading these forums that one of our flock is in serious need of help. To spare their embarrassment I shall not name them.

Remember, hard times can come to as all. We can all at some point feel nervous, sometimes panic a little, sometimes have too hot a curry the night before. Not everyone works in plush offices with state of the art facilities. Some people just don’t have that luxury. For some , they don’t even have the basics.

I have read heartbroken, with tears in my eyes for one such person. Again without going in to details as to save their blushes that they a little shy and in a packed office where unable to use the most basic facilities.

I would like to ask the good people of General for a whip around so we can buy one of these for the said unfortunate.

Be generous and we together can help out.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Fundraiser

It has come to my attention recently while reading these forums that one of our flock is in serious need of help. To spare their embarrassment I shall not name them.

Remember, hard times can come to as all. We can all at some point feel nervous, sometimes panic a little, sometimes have too hot a curry the night before. Not everyone works in plush offices with state of the art facilities. Some people just don’t have that luxury. For some , they don’t even have the basics.

I have read heartbroken, with tears in my eyes for one such person. Again without going in to details as to save their blushes that they a little shy and in a packed office where unable to use the most basic facilities.

I would like to ask the good people of General for a whip around so we can buy one of these for the said unfortunate.

Sasguru has one in his back garden, I'm sure he'll donate it to a worthy cause such as this.

Comment

Some of these might be more discreet

Comment

much appreciated. I have a spare one of these for you, its second hand and a bit battered, but you will notice a marked improvement

i found it in the monkey cage at Chester zoo

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

What are you collecting? Turds?
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Fundraiser

SY will be along shortly to offer to help in some way, like walking across Wales on his hands.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
              Some of these might be more discreet
              Actually, maybe SY can spare some of these and save his palms the pain.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Actually, maybe SY can spare some of these and save his palms the pain.
                Best answer!

Comment

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X