• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giving your wife a present she didn't appreciate much.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving your wife a present she didn't appreciate much.

Sorry it's from the Wail, but the Metro version was more difficult to find.

Scientist accidentally passes insect virus to wife by sexual contact | Mail Online

Originally posted by Professor Foy
    ‘My wife wasn't happy with what happened afterwards.

Indeed, his wife told him to buzz off.

Comment

Well it makes a change from a pearl necklace.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Have they tried bleeding the radiators?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The article says this is the first time it's happened to humans. I'm guessing that for the purposes of this statement, Senegalese natives are being excluded from the definition of human.

Possibly someone meant to say it's the first time this has happened to humans with the academic resources to work out what happened.

Comment

There was a case last year where a mosquito sucked on a bloke's knob shortly after a J Arthur and then flew off and bit a woman's fanny, making her pregnant.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

ok, I admit that catching a virulent virus off of a viscious voracious insect, then sh@gging it on to the missus, is bad. but it's hardly deliberate is it ?

years ago, when I wasnt well off, I saved and scrimped and struggled, and I got the missus a cam corder.
              YES. we would be the first dudes on the block to own a cam corder. yay. suck on THAT mrs nosey parker jones.
              YAY.

then on Christmas eve, the missus says, Im not realy a material person, anything would be good as long as its not one of those cam corders.

It was viruses all the way after that

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

At least he didn't do a District 9 and turn into a walking prawn
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  There was a case last year where a mosquito sucked on a bloke's knob shortly after a J Arthur and then flew off and bit a woman's fanny, making her pregnant.

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Its true!!!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X