• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moral Dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moral Dilemma

Went to buy my ticket for the Euro Millions tonight, handed over a fiver and was returned a £2 Lucky Dip and £8

Should I have said anything? If it was a small retailier I would have pointed out there error, as it was Te$co's I though fudge it and pocketed the extra cash
    Last edited by SimonMac; 8 April 2011, 13:20.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Do you have any family living in Luton?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Went to but my ticket for the Euro Millions tonight, handed over a fiver and was returned a £2 Lucky Dip and £8

Should I have said anything? If it was a small retailier I would have pointed out there error, as it was Te$co's I though fudge it and pocketed the extra cash
      Bad karma, it will come back to bite you.

You will win, and that will be your last happy day. Best post the ticket to me now, save yourself.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          I whored around when I was in my late teens, so I could have kids anywhere!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Went to buy my ticket for the Euro Millions tonight, handed over a fiver and was returned a £2 Lucky Dip and £8

Bastard. Someone's child may have to go without curry tonight!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Bastard. Someone's child may have to go without curry tonight!
              Have you seen how fat kids are now? Most can afford to skip a meal!

Comment

With a local family newsagent, the shop would have been £5 under. End of story.

With a big supermarket, the supervisor will realise that the till is £5 down at the end of the cashier's shift. The cashier will be sacked for dishonest behavior, and in these testing times, will find it hard to get another job, especially with a bad reference from Tesco.
                He/she will have to drop out of their law degree, and instead of becoming a high-flying global human rights barrister, will drift into drug abuse and, eventually, steal your car.

You did utterly utterly wrong.
                hth, and best of luck with the millions!
                tl

Comment

Good thread...

IM SICK TO DEATH OF ORGANISATIONS USING ME TO TRAIN THEIR STAFF!!!

The amount of times I've had wrong change / been given freebies / wrong stuff etc etc

If I'm over charged I mention it - if under charged I take it as a bonus from the bountiful Universe!

As far as I'm concerned it's the cost of badly trained staff!!

Nuff said.

Bing!

Comment

Should I steal from Tesco
                    I wouldn't say it was much of a dilemma.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X