• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hang on tight, it's could get messy....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang on tight, it's could get messy....

This one is likely to cause a few hiccups.

Record Patch Tuesday with 17-bulletin bumper crop ? The Register

The MS official notification is here.

Advance Notification Service for the April 2011 Bulletin Release - MSRC - Site Home - TechNet Blogs
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

tight, messy, I thought this would be about...never mind.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Always best to have a catchy headline for a techie item. Gets the PHB's interested
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        EO has not crapped his pants again if that's what you were thinking
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The bulletin release scheduled for the second Tuesday of the month, April 12, at approximately 10 a.m. PDT
          I think PDT (Pacific Daylight savings Time) is GMT-8. If I'm not out by an hour, that'll be 18:00 GMT. (WTF MS refuse to give out times that most other operating systems use baffles me).

In practice I don't usually see them appear until Wednesday morning.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
          X