• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recession ? : Npower raises energy prices again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recession ? : Npower raises energy prices again

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4792928.stm

"The energy company Npower is raising its prices for domestic customers for the second time this year, blaming rises in wholesale prices.
    Electricity and gas prices are set to rise by an average of 13.4% and 15% respectively, Npower has announced.

This follows its price rises of 13.6% for electricity and 14.5% for gas which took place in January.

",

feck's sake, raising prices for the _second_ time this year ! and it's only March !

already raised by 13% in January, and going up again by 13%

I wonder if this will have any effect on the official inflation figures

Should do people's disposable incomes the world of good

Nice.

Milan.

this is wierd,

this thread had a response earlier from somebody commenting that these figures and food are not in the official stats

now the post has disappeared !

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
      this is wierd,

this thread had a response earlier from somebody commenting that these figures and food are not in the official stats

now the post has disappeared !

Milan.
      I remember that post too. Quite odd. It's probably been removed for its overtly terrorist tone.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Erm, No.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
        X