• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's coming back to me...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's coming back to me...

But not all of it. Can anybody fill in the gaps?
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    But not all of it. Can anybody fill in the gaps?
    Yip, you offered me out and I beat you until you begged for mercy.

Halo Jones did the can can with Norrahe and K2P2.

I kept everyone spellbound with my amazing wit and repartee.

Any clearer?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Did anybody eventually work out what we did with the Zebra ?

I last saw it being dragged up up Charing Cross road, and I thought we were going to be arrested any minute.
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
        Did anybody eventually work out what we did with the Zebra ?

I last saw it being dragged up up Charing Cross road, and I thought we were going to be arrested any minute.
        I just remember you saying "oh ffs, screw the sodding Zebra" and RealityHack misunderstanding somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          I just remember you saying "oh ffs, screw the sodding Zebra" and RealityHack misunderstanding somewhat.
          Oh

So that's what the crate was for !
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

What happened to the penguin? Where did my underwear get to?

Comment

I'm still a bit woozy after all that dancing. Going back to bed.

just remembered the bloke in the pink tights.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                Now now RH. Norrahe is no longer a convent girl. I have no idea where your frillies got to either.

Comment

What penguin ? Geeze Louise, how many more critters did we, ah, "liberate" from that Zoo place ?

As for your underwear, you weren't wearing any silly.

Don't you remember showing us when you had to go commando in the communal gardens and we all laughed at your milky white derriere ?

C.S. Lewis

Comment

I'm still a bit woozy after all that dancing. Going back to bed.

just remembered the bloke in the pink tights.
                    I told you, they're magenta not pink. They make me slimmer.
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                    X