• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi, Chef!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi, Chef!

Has she solved it yet?

Are you happily betrothed?

(If I missed the conclusion, someone please post a KUATB link).

WSS - we need information dammit!
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Indeed.

Bing!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        WSS - we need information dammit!
        You;re alive then... SY was worried the other day.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Tune in next week.............................................. .................................................. ....
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Hi folks,

Sorry I've been away so long, I've been back at school learning Deutsch full time and so not had much chance to keep up to date on here.

The short answer is No, the box remains unopened.. she has an idea of the location but still doesn't have a clue of the importance of opening it. I think she thinks it's some sort of bracelet or possibly something unimportant and the main thing is to get the box open and not what's inside.

It's a weekend away location due to the distance and she has suggested plans to go there early summer, so until then I'll just have to wait..
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              Hi folks,

Sorry I've been away so long, I've been back at school learning Deutsch full time and so not had much chance to keep up to date on here.

The short answer is No, the box remains unopened.. she has an idea of the location but still doesn't have a clue of the importance of opening it. I think she thinks it's some sort of bracelet or possibly something unimportant and the main thing is to get the box open and not what's inside.

It's a weekend away location due to the distance and she has suggested plans to go there early summer, so until then I'll just have to wait..
              ah
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

the main thing is to get the box open and not what's inside.
                Darn tooting!! Fnarr fnarr!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Hi folks,

... so until then I'll just have to wait..
                  And so will we! Thanks for the update.

Comment

I find this fascinating. whenever i popped the question, evertything revolved around a particular date, which was an event that I set up (like a formal meal )

but this is much more random. I mean, what happens if she never twigs ? and the box never gets opened ? do you have a lot of clues set up ?

If she twigs it, and opens that box, sees the ring - that has got to be one of the most powerful proposals ever chef

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X