• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Wail shock horror! Students out on the piss!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Wail shock horror! Students out on the piss!

Saloufest shows worst of British as students wreak havoc | Mail Online

tut, tut, young people today!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I think she is ready now.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

I think she is ready now.
      Yep, she's up for it. Look out though, she might be one of those 'regrets it in the morning and calls the police' types.

Comment

It sounds like a quiet Friday in Cardiff.

The head of the local police in Salou, Jose Luis Gargallo, said there are an extra 15 officers on duty to patrol the event.
        Make that Wednesday.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

The head of the local police in Salou, Jose Luis Gargallo, said there are an extra 15 officers on duty to patrol the event.

That made me lose my coffee
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Ah.

The Cafe Culture side of Cardiff. .
            Yeah, Caroline St has really gone down hill in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Yep, she's up for it. Look out though, she might be one of those 'regrets it in the morning and calls the police' types.
              I've never understood that, as if falsely accusing someone of rape will reverse time and make you less of a slapper. Surely better to continue it pretending it to be a relationship then end it a few months later via text.

Comment

Daily Mail : "A topless student carries a chair from one of the many bars across the road while dozens more youngsters in fancy dress look on" Breaking News!!! I bet the Journalists and photographers got just as drunk as the students after getting all of the "Pulitzer prize winning" pictures and memorable quotes! Does this even count as news when it happens in every 18-30's holiday spot in Europe??
                - Shocked at The Chair Carrying, London, But thinking about Salou this time Next year!, 12/4/2011 14:31

Comment

Well at least some of the pics are worth looking at. Imagine if Saga holiday makers got up to that sort of thing.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Priceless;

Time was these lot would have left school and gone straight into hairdressing or welding jobs at 16. Now they insist they are intelligent enough to do a university course and the government encourages them to do so to keep the dole queues down. I feel sorry for the genuinely bright students who get dragged into this idiocy through peer pressure.
                    Cue Yorkshiremen drinking Chateau de Chasselas;

Students of WHAT. They are totally spoiled brats. Lock them up for months and fine them heavily. In my day we weren't spoiled. WE had to work and there were NO computers, mobile phones, or much else. But hell we COULD read books for self advancement. Books? Have any of these morons ever lifted up a book? University students were just FIVE to TEN percent and they got there on MERIT. It was an honour Now it is regarded as a right however THICK you may be.. I DESPAIR at how Great Britain has become "that little island with drunken youth"
                    is it any wonder they are devoid of morals and self respect. Also I suspect none of these students has a deep and respectull faith in our Lord and Savior. Why are there so few Christians left in this once great nation. A furious reckoning is comeing I feel - remember although our Lord is Loving - he is also vengefull.

Comment

Working...
                    X