• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dimprawn turns 20k! (soon)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dimprawn turns 20k! (soon)

So what happens here then? Is there some forum etiquette to be followed to celebrate this landmark occasion. He should break 20k in 20 days according to posts per day but at this rate should be just over a week.

I assume something outstanding will happen to mark this happy day like he buys the cakes? Post something interesting? Open the curtains and go out in the sun for an hour?

I know DP is the shy and quiet type but surely this event won't go without celebration?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

He started a thread about another poster just to
    lampoon him. When NL says 20k posts what he's really saying is Dim is a waste of space, with no life who posts tulipe on an Internet forum and is therefore a complete er.

I say ban the pair of them in accordance with Reality Hacks rules of nonsensical moderation.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He'll get banned at 19998.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        lampoon him. When NL says 20k posts what he's really saying is Dim is a waste of space, with no life who posts tulipe on an Internet forum and is therefore a complete er.

I say ban the pair of them in accordance with Reality Hacks rules of nonsensical moderation.
        C'mon be fair! It's NorthernLad we are talking about here - if he gets banned who is going to be nasty to newbies on the serious forums?
        Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
        Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
          C'mon be fair! It's NorthernLad we are talking about here - if he gets banned who is going to be nasty to newbies on the serious forums?
          His female counterpart. Sue Ellen.

I think they'd make a lovely couple.

They're like the Myra Hindley and Ian Brady of the Business & Accountancy forums.

Newbie - 'I've lost my contract have you seen it?'
          NL and SE - 'We ain't seen nothing right, just don't go on the moors'

Comment

His female counterpart. Sue Ellen.

I think they'd make a lovely couple.

They're like the Myra Hindley and Ian Brady of the Business & Accountancy forums.

Newbie - 'I've lost my contract have you seen it?'
            NL and SE - 'We ain't seen nothing right, just don't go on the moors'

Somehow I see him more like Greg or Bobby Brady
            Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
            Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

I'd laugh if you got banned for that But then it would only inflame your self-styled martyrdom.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Ah but you are forgetting the missing ingredient in this formula MF. DP would need to have started bleating on like a big girl's blouse within a minute of northernlad's post, and be blathering on about bans and general nasty spitefullness for any such turn of events to materialise. Otherwise it is BAU in General.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I'd laugh if you got banned for that But then it would only inflame your self-styled martyrdom.
                  You seen RH around since the weekend?

No!

By the time RH gets himself out
                  of that coffin and digs up through
                  20 ft of Kansas soil to take that gasp
                  of free American air Chelsea may well
                  have beaten Man Utd in a Champions League game.

Now get back in your box.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Ah but you are forgetting the missing ingredient in this formula MF. DP would need to have started bleating on like a big girl's blouse within a minute of northernlad's post, and be blathering on about bans and general nasty spitefullness for any such turn of events to materialise. Otherwise it is BAU in General.

HTH

Diddums. Still thinks I was the one who got him banned. Must be great when nothings every your fault.
                    Does your botty still hurt from when it got spanked, maybe you should have a doctor look at it as it was only a bit of a slap. You might have weak skin.

ps: MF, shawny is ignoring me, please pass on my kind regards
                    Last edited by d000hg; 13 April 2011, 00:06.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X