• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What car do you think I will get?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What car do you think I will get?

Visiting a supplier tomorrow, so need to use a pool car.

Had everything from a Honda Civic Type R, to a Combo Vauxhall van, to a 4 year old shagged out Fiesta diesel.

I am kind of wanting the white van look - always gets some interesting looks when I turn up to a supplier in the van for a meeting with the suits!

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Had everything from a Honda Civic Type R, to a Combo Vauxhall van, to a 4 year old shagged out Fiesta diesel.

I am kind of wanting the white van look - always gets some interesting looks when I turn up to a supplier in the van for a meeting with the suits!
    Nissan Cube, get some Chrome alloys and you're away!

Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Aye Wilmsy.

Nothing says "Guess how many hookers I've buried?", like a nerdy looking bloke with a van

Comment

Got a 5 year old Advensis, 163000 miles with a mix of tyres.

Opend the window for the comapny gate system, but would not go up until I put the drivers window back in the holder first as the catch has broken.

Going to be an interesting floaty drive over England in that shagged out heap.......

Knew I should have gone for the train.

Comment

Got a 5 year old Advensis, 163000 miles with a mix of tyres.

Opend the window for the comapny gate system, but would not go up until I put the drivers window back in the holder first as the catch has broken.

Going to be an interesting floaty drive over England in that shagged out heap.......

Knew I should have gone for the train.
          Livin da dream.

Comment

poo
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Aye Wilmsy.

Nothing says "Guess how many hookers I've buried?", like a nerdy looking bloke with a van

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Why dont you hire a BMW , will impress the permies, although they might get jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                  Why dont you hire a BMW , will impress the permies, although they might get jealous.
                  Wilmslow is a permy.

Hth.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Wilmslow is a permy.

Hth.
                    Bummer

Comment

Working...
                    X