• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop moaning you miserable gits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop moaning you miserable gits

yeah I mean you

You're a miserable git

I'm alright Jack

Britons have become miserable because they are selfish, unfit, and antisocial.

Sasguru!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Sasguru!
      I'm rich (in many ways) and happy.
      You're poor (not only financially) and will always be miserable because you have no hinterland.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        You say that like it's a bad thing.....

Comment

But according to the Mail we are much nicer than horrible foreign people:

Britons 'more likely to help a stranger' than majority of Europeans | Mail Online

But according to the Guardian's "action for happiness" item we will get free hugs and love.

Action for Happiness movement launches with free hugs and love | Society | The Guardian

Some free love will cheer me up, I pay a fortune for it usually.
          Last edited by xoggoth; 13 April 2011, 09:31.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I'm rich (in many ways) and happy.
            You're poor (not only financially) and will always be miserable because you have no hinterland.
            I thought DP had Northumberland National Park as his hinterland, and you had Wandsworth Park.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X