• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Negative vibes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Negative vibes

This morning I woke up to a PM from a fellow CUker. Not someone I have communicated with on any level before. This CUKer was suggesting that I might want to neg rep another CUKer on their behalf.

Sorry mate - that's not on. By all means call for it in the public forum where the poster in question can see what's going on, but PMing people is just underhand and a bit nasty IMO.

Oh no, a clique!

Comment

I got one of those as well. I ignored it. I would have negged the person that sent it but the system won't let me do it again so soon after the last one.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

The sender is one of MF's sockies anyway so don't worry too much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          I got one of those as well. I ignored it. I would have negged the person that sent it but the system won't let me do it again so soon after the last one.
          Was it from a poster who's name starts with 'W'?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Was it from a poster who's name starts with 'W'?
            Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Yawn.
              Yes I'm bored with this sockie as well.

Bye bye Woderick.

Comment

I didnt get any PM.

I feel so left out :-(
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  I didnt get any PM.

I feel so left out :-(
                  That's because Suity hates you.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                    This morning I woke up to a PM from a fellow CUker. Not someone I have communicated with on any level before. This CUKer was suggesting that I might want to neg rep another CUKer on their behalf.

Sorry mate - that's not on. By all means call for it in the public forum where the poster in question can see what's going on, but PMing people is just underhand and a bit nasty IMO.
                    Same here, don't see the point and even the post said CUKer was referring to was hardly incendiary.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X