• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Someting to look forward to

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someting to look forward to

Quadruple bank holiday threatens road chaos - Telegraph

Motorists have been warned they face bumper to bumper traffic this Easter with the AA predicting roads will be at their busiest for years due to the quadruple bank holiday.

And guess what? My missus wants us to travel from the north of England to the south of England by car.

I have to Drive to Wales on 21.04.11, planning to sleep during the day & make a start at about 10pm, should avoid the worst
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Not for us Sunny Lanzarote beckons!

Ok perhaps a little chaos at the airport but we'll be in the lounge so won't give a toss
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Not for us Sunny Lanzarote beckons!

Ok perhaps a little chaos at the airport but we'll be in the lounge so won't give a toss
        What about the Spanish strikes and the outbreak of donkey flu in the Canaries?

Comment

Bumper to Bumper, who cares am staying at home and do stuff in London.

Just about to invoice Prince William for losing me a day's money, why couldn't he get married on a Saturday like the majority of folks.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            She'll just have to leave the donkey at home.

Comment

Meh, they can strike as much as they like once I get there. Donkey flu I'll be sure to get my jabs.
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Meh, they can strike as much as they like once I get there.
                No they bloody can't. My mum will be here and won't be able to get home again.

Comment

Meh, they can strike as much as they like once I get there. Donkey flu I'll be sure to get my jabs.
                  Silly ass!

Comment

Silly ass!

Fish face
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                    X