• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things to do in London on Friday 29th April.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things to do in London on Friday 29th April.

Anyone got any ideas?

The Royal Wedding does not count.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Anyone got any ideas?

The Royal Wedding does not count.
    Weep with gratitude.

Comment

Might I suggest you take the tube to Padington and get on the first train you see.

The city is going to be hell on earth that day I should think.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Might I suggest you take the tube to Padington and get on the first train you see.

But not the Slough train.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          But not the Slough train.
          I went on Safari in Kenya once. As long as you stay in the jeep and keep moving you're quite safe.

Comment

+1 WPLS
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

How about a bit of babysitting in Lewisham?

Comment

Walk around with a large rucksack on and a false beard asking as many Police Officers as you can, "Which direction is Mecca?"

HTH
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

+2

Or any long distance train out of London.

Unfortunately flights are really expensive as those wanting to escape have already booked them all.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Walk around with a large rucksack on and a false beard asking as many Police Officers as you can, "Which direction is Mecca?"

HTH
                    Yeah, bingo is a good idea to while away the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X