• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OMFG!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMFG!

Brown 'clear favourite' to be next head of IMF but will Osborne fight to stop him? | Mail Online

Gordon Brown is emerging as the favourite to become the next managing director of the International Monetary Fund.
    The former prime minister is in the U.S. as finance ministers from around the world gather for a series of spring meetings.
    And he has been pushing his case on American television.

‘Brown is the obvious candidate,’ a source said last night.

World's gone ******* mental.

Depends whether he targets the whole world or just England again.

He did save the world you know (twice).

Comment

This stinks of a plan by Zeity to buy the Earths gold reserves at an all time low. What did you promise him Zeity! What did you promise him!!!!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I wondered when they would find a suitable candidate for the Fourth Donkey of the Apocalypse. It was so obvious.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The job will be complete when Bl*ir takes the EU presidency.

Classic Hague.

Comment

Classic Hague indeed. I can't believe I'd not seen that one before, he even had the Labour benches laughing.

Good point, well made.

Brown isn't fit to manage a supermarket let alone head the IMF.

Comment

IMF is and has always been incompetent - perfect place for Brown, at least he can't tax there - only spend.

HTH

Comment

If Brown gets the job, how long will it be before the IMF needs a bail-out from Ireland?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  IMF is and has always been incompetent - perfect place for Brown, at least he can't tax there - only spend.

HTH
                  Well yes, he'll have loads more money to save the world. Load your barrows now.
                  Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Application says I just need two references....
                    If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

Working...
                    X