• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

419er's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

419er's

Which one of you has been sending out mails ?

The Register

Here's a refreshing new angle on the 419 advance fee fraud email: a "show me the money" variant which takes our beloved English language round the back of the bike sheds and gives it a right shoeing. Enjoy:

The compliment of the day, How are doing an also running of your company, hopping all is wall. I received you mail that day about my application for job at weybrige, you know, I am a Nigerian, so it has been long I started planning on how to travel to that side, over 7 year ago, I think that every thing is trying to come to manifestation, that is why I apply for Job. Well thanks for bringing out your time to fine a very good work for me because I have gone through those once I fill is ok to me.

With respect and humility I wish to apple for help, (why) on Monday been 5th march, I want to bank and collect all I have their, to go and paid for a flight at Abuja, Nigeria, unfortunately I was attack by am rubbers so the synch away that money from me.
    Click Here

Since then I do not know what to do, well this early morning I decided to write for appreciation of what you did to me an also apple for help in any way.

I donâ₠™t know how to contact you, if you can send me some amount it may be through my account number (0882120078895) Bank Name:
    United Bank of Affirica (U B A)
    Aba Branch, Abia State, Nigeria.

If you do so God will bless you, because I am stranded. you can send me a mail through my address [email protected] or call my number 08063697842 (Nigeria cod 234).
    --
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Working...
X