• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Debug errors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debug errors

Anyone else getting loads of runtime errors on the forum pages viewing with IE? Logged on this morning and immediately started getting dozens on every page....
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

No problems here Mr B.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I did. And still am. Lots of html end tags missing.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Seems to be javascript errors, mostly "object expected". I'm no coder but I suspect someone has forgotton to close a () pair somewhere. Or [] or {} or whatever new fangled thingumywhatsits you .net types use these days.

Comment

This morning the site was definately broken. Only half a page of HTML was being returned.

Probably due to the fact the site runs on gay PHP and poofy Linux no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
            Anyone else getting loads of runtime errors on the forum pages viewing with IE? Logged on this morning and immediately started getting dozens on every page....
            Getting strange behaviour with Firefox too. Sometimes no threads are displayed at all, other times only old responses are shown.

Comment

Ahhh, all better now. I suspect someone has poked summat in the background and fixed whatever it was that was buggered.

You can tell I'm a techie can't you

Oh, the smilies seem to be broken. Clicking on one sends you back tot he top of the page with no smiley in the text.

Comment

Spoke too soon, tis fecked again.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                  Spoke too soon, tis fecked again.
                  They must have integrated ATW's SKA.
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                    They must have integrated ATW's SKA.

Harsh, but amusing!
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X