• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spammed on a rugby sevens website

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spammed on a rugby sevens website

I'm a member on UR7s.com, as it helps me track rugby sevens and tens tournaments and the tens team I play for is on there too. All very useful. But this morning I got a very special spam message;

"Hello dear my name is Rosemary.It gives me a great pleasure to write to you after viewing your profile here today and i will like to know you more and establish a relationship that will base on truth and trust whit you so dear one if my massage dose not come to you as embarrassment please i will like you to reply me trough my email address. here is my email (r*********@yahoo.com) so that i can send my picture to you and for you to know whom i am and i have something very important i will like to tell you thanks. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Remember distance or color language and religion dose not matter but love matters a lot in life. Rosemary"

Brilliant. I bet Rosemary's a 17 stone hairy front row forward from Neath.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

you've pulled.

So are you going to string Rosemary along so we can all see her "picture"?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      you've pulled.

So are you going to string Rosemary along so we can all see her "picture"?
      I think her real name is Trevor.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
      X