• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Art

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Art

3D Pavement art:

Viewed the right way...

Viewed the wrong way....

How about this?

So, clever or not?

Wow

Comment

These are excellent, I particularly like the chap avoiding stepping in "the hole". Looks effective even if he was avoiding stepping on the artwork.

BTW That looks like it is on Rue Ansbach outside O'Reillys, is it?
      Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 14 March 2006, 13:24.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I just logged in to post a link to these, because my sister had sent me them in an email, to find myself beaten to it.

Why is it not a coincidence that someone else posted these at just the same time?

(And why can't I actually see the pictures, though I know what you're talking about?)

Also available on this web site for those like me who are only getting placeholders in the original post.
        Last edited by IR35 Avoider; 14 March 2006, 14:45.

Comment

Wow indeed. That little red X really is a work of genius.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I see the original post had links to the artists own site, for which I got permission denied when I tried to look at it directly. Suspect email "virus" has crashed the site / exhausted his bandwidth allowance.

Comment

Originally posted by IR35 Avoider
              I just logged in to post a link to these, because my sister had sent me them in an email, to find myself beaten to it.

Why is it not a coincidence that someone else posted these at just the same time?

(And why can't I actually see the pictures, though I know what you're talking about?)

Also available on this web site for those like me who are only getting placeholders in the original post.

I received them via email from some dodgy bird I know.

Comment

Working...
              X