• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

St Andrews video for Katie & what's the other one's name again?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Andrews video for Katie & what's the other one's name again?

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Jesus.

Everyone I know who has went to St Andrews is a total arse picking buffoon. Do they attract them? Do they make them? I don't know.

Comment

Maybe it's just the ones that associate with you.

I nearly went there. Quite liked the idea of immersing myself in a little scholarly world miles from civilization, like the monks on Skerries. Also their weekly processions along the pier in their red gowns. Hardly anybody does classy eccentric things any more.

Comment

That is the problem with it. St Andrews uni is basically an extension of the boarding school and as such I think they lack many of the social skills needed to deal with a full society by the time they leave.

I present the first post as evidence. Glee club at university.

And I do make the decision to associate with them as much as they make with me. Dull git.

Comment

Any university will contain at least half a dozen theatrically-inclined chaps capable of making something like that. Anyway, I' told "Glee" is very much the thing nowadays. If they've played their cards right, that video will be enough to get them on Celebrity X-Factor in the Talent Jungle, and they might never have to deal with the real world in the first place.

Comment

I could not watch more than 4 5 second clips of that video. Cringe was too much.

I would think most people would be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              I could not watch more than 4 5 second clips of that video. Cringe was too much.

I would think most people would be the same.
              Post a link to one of your music videos please. You have repeatedly said you play a multitude of instruments so I am sure you have something you can put up for the students to aspire to.

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
                Post a link to one of your music videos please. You have repeatedly said you play a multitude of instruments so I am sure you have something you can put up for the students to aspire to.
                If youtube videos are the currency of music now and these buffons are setting the exchange rate then the talent bank is bust.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  If youtube videos are the currency of music now and these buffons are setting the exchange rate then the talent bank is bust.
                  I don't think the link is working.

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
                    I don't think the link is working.
                    If you own an iPod the Beatles never existed until a few months ago. Of course they never, you need a link to prove they existed.

Comment

Working...
                    X