• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

would you drive this to work?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would you drive this to work?

2005 ASTON MARTIN DB9 V12 2DR 6 SPEED MANUAL

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

No, it's not new enough for a proper contractor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
      No, it's not new enough for a proper contractor.
      Contract killer you mean.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

No I want permies to think all contractors are living on the bread line and that will be their life if they ever leave the dark side
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

It's quite understated. If I saw that in a blue-chip car park I wouldn't bat an eyelid. You want something like this:

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
              It's quite understated. If I saw that in a blue-chip car park I wouldn't bat an eyelid.
              Forget bluechip, if you saw what even the staff of Macdonalds Munich drive to work you'd feel intimidated.

Like the Mazza - but does it go?

I've always had me heart set on a Granturismo. I figure a db9 is ok even with children up until the age of 10, the Masza would then be a natural transition.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                No.
                This is because you prefer to be driven than drive?

I can picture the scene. The driver gets out runs round to ATW's door it opens the cigar is stubbed out and the chinchilla is carefully placed to one side.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  This is because you prefer to be driven than drive?
                  No.

Comment

Modern cars are not cool, you want something like this:

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X