• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Odd charge on my credit card

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd charge on my credit card

I was looking at my recent statement and I have an odd charge on my credit card from the 4th of April by "Www.Contractoruk.Com, Internet" for £30.00.

I used the company formation service in February for something else so I can't imagine what this is for. I've searched through my email for that value and contractoruk and there is nothing for that date.

I'm slightly confused, any suggestions guys?

Originally posted by teclo View Post
    I was looking at my recent statement and I have an odd charge on my credit card from the 4th of April by "Www.Contractoruk.Com, Internet" for £30.00.

I used the company formation service in February for something else so I can't imagine what this is for. I've searched through my email for that value and contractoruk and there is nothing for that date.

I'm slightly confused, any suggestions guys?
    Did you pay a CUK poster for special services?

Comment

Did you join contractor alliance (£25 + vat)?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        Did you pay a CUK poster for special services?

I've still got the sore throat.

And arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Did you join contractor alliance (£25 + vat)?
          d'oh..

forgot about that.. move along.. nothing to see here..

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I've still got the sore throat.

And arse.
            totally worth it though

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

And arse.
              He has the face of a cherub but the arse of a wanton sailor.. Well worth the money a++++++++

Comment

Working...
              X