• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Took me 5 years to find this out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took me 5 years to find this out

Google didn't help. I just knew the lyrics went something like "I don't love you and you don't love me. La la...la la la la la " - which wasn't much help. It sounded vaguely country-ish to me so i spent time going through the likes of Kenny Rogers' greatest hits...no luck
    Finally, the record was played on the radio today, and I caught the DJ giving the credits. What? Eric Clapton? Legendary blues guitarist? Yep. 5 year quest is over

Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

It could be worse you could have found out who were responsible for Hi Ho Silver Lining being famous
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      It could be worse you could have found out who were responsible for Hi Ho Silver Lining being famous
      Used to be an essential floor filler at social events (weddings, birthday parties etc)
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
        Google didn't help. I just knew the lyrics went something like "I don't love you and you don't love me. La la...la la la la la " - which wasn't much help. It sounded vaguely country-ish to me so i spent time going through the likes of Kenny Rogers' greatest hits...no luck
        Finally, the record was played on the radio today, and I caught the DJ giving the credits. What? Eric Clapton? Legendary blues guitarist? Yep. 5 year quest is over

I thought you were going to say it was Trio.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
        X