• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cure worse than the ailment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cure worse than the ailment

From the BBC. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4805190.stm
    Shoving a red hot chilli pepper up your arse could cure prostate cancer (my interpretation but you can bet some fool will) now thats gonna smart.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

does this mean that my curries every friday and saturday are actually doing me some good? or are the effects negated with the addition of 10pints of cobra
    "Fish is the only food that is considered spoiled once it smells like what it is."
    - PJ O'Rourke

Comment

Originally posted by Chappo
      does this mean that my curries every friday and saturday are actually doing me some good? or are the effects negated with the addition of 10pints of cobra
      Actually, from the original article "....high intake of hot chillies has been linked with stomach cancers in the populations of India and Mexico."

But you should be ok because of the beer. As the great man said,

"Lager! The only thing that can kill a vindaloo!"
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
      X