• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trading opportunities with large sums of cash?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading opportunities with large sums of cash?

OK, so we don't qualify for entrepreneurs' relief if we just have a load of cash piled up. There must be opportunities out there to make a little cash by actively trading. Perhaps buying in bulk and selling on in somewhat lesser bulk? Any thoughts?

Originally posted by TopBanana View Post
    OK, so we don't qualify for entrepreneurs' relief if we just have a load of cash piled up. There must be opportunities out there to make a little cash by actively trading. Perhaps buying in bulk and selling on in somewhat lesser bulk? Any thoughts?
    Open a tat shop?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

you can buy property, it can only go up, since they don't make Britain any bigger, right.
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

For Sale, Resale Distressed / Repossessed UK Property - United Kingdom

Buy up for rental or buy up, quick coat of magnolia and hey presto, sell on.

Comment

Aaarghhh

Comment

With careful planning I can help you trade a large sum of cash for a small pile of magic beans?!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You must take me for a fool Simon.

Large pile of beans. Final offer.

Comment

Weed, Coke, Heroin, E.

Allegedly the mark-up is quite good.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

OK, so we don't qualify for entrepreneurs' relief if we just have a load of cash piled up. etc..
                  Eh?

Comment

eh x 2. I just claimed it in april.
                    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Working...
                    X