• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stock market news feed sites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock market news feed sites

Anyone know of a financial site where you can filter newswire feeds for certain stocks? I'd like to get news feeds just for stocks I am holding or watching.

Ta.

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
    Anyone know of a financial site where you can filter newswire feeds for certain stocks? I'd like to get news feeds just for stocks I am holding or watching.

Ta.
    you hold or watch stocks and don't even know how to use Google? good luck with that portfolio.
    Cloud Computing - Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Originally posted by monobrow View Post
      you hold or watch stocks and don't even know how to use Google? good luck with that portfolio.
      You could sign up to RNSALERT.COM or LondonStockExchange.com and then set alerts for RNS on whatever you are interested in to be mailed to you (or sms'd if you are prepared to pay)

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
        You could sign up to RNSALERT.COM or LondonStockExchange.com and then set alerts for RNS on whatever you are interested in to be mailed to you (or sms'd if you are prepared to pay)
        Thanks. Just tried rnsalert.com and got:

Service Unavailable
        Due to unforseen circumstances, this website has been disabled until further notice.

Will have a look at LSE.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
          Thanks. Just tried rnsalert.com and got:

Service Unavailable
          Due to unforseen circumstances, this website has been disabled until further notice.

Will have a look at LSE.
          Yes, bad timing on my part. LSE want 20k PA for redistribution of RNSALERT. This happened yesterday afternoon, so they have closed down

LSE works fine, though it does seem to take some time for them to come through.

Comment

iii (interactive investor) is quite good. I'm guessing you're tried that and want news alerts for individual stocks though.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
            X