• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gods Own Republic Of Yorkshire Alcohol Abuse Seminar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gods Own Republic Of Yorkshire Alcohol Abuse Seminar

There seems to be a fair few tykes on here, or those who come to bask in the glory of Yorkshire employment, anyone up for a few drinks and a curry in Leeds one day soon?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    There seems to be a fair few tykes on here, or those who come to bask in the glory of Yorkshire employment, anyone up for a few drinks and a curry in Leeds one day soon?
    I will! But I'm most likely off to Swansea soon, get me while you can!

Comment

I've been on a gig in Leeds for the last 18 months, and regularly stay over here. I posted a similar thread about 12 months ago with no interest, and I would be up for it but I'm leaving this gig on Friday and back to the nice side of the Pennines

If only this was posted a month ago ...

Comment

I would be interested in partaking

Comment

I'll be in The Angel Inn on Briggate in a hour or so!!

It's one of the famous four moving ginnel pubs in said street, they switch places. I'm guaranteed to walk past it and go into Whitelocks by mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            I'll be in The Angel Inn on Briggate in a hour or so!!

It's one of the famous four moving ginnel pubs in said street, they switch places. I'm guaranteed to walk past it and go into Whitelocks by mistake.
            Is that the Sammy Smiths pub which feels like your drinking in someone elses front room?

Whitelocks is OK for a few, good selection of real ales there. Whats the other one down another one of the snickets...the Ship?

Comment

I'd be up for a drink or two in Leeds sometime. Get the heads up on local contracting situation and all that.

Comment

Working...
              X