• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just spent Four Quid on nail clippers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just spent Four Quid on nail clippers

I have my dad's toenails, they're like elephant's tusks.

Ordinary pliers/chainsaw won't do, so I had to go to Boots and get some super-clippers.

Can't believe I'm old now...

And when I ping them off in a minute or two, where do they go? Embedded in kids foreheads? They are quite long now, really looking forward!

If the current Mrs stek hadn't tw@tted my iPhone I'd take a pic....
    Last edited by stek; 21 April 2011, 14:54.

Originally posted by stek View Post
    When you see Mrs Stek please pass on my undying gratitude
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Not quite got the feet of an old man yet but noticing the hair thinning It is when you find a hair half way down your head that you know it is disappearing. Where has the time gone?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        I have my dad's toenails, they're like elephant's tusks.

Ordinary pliers/chainsaw won't do, so I had to go to Boots and get some super-clippers.

Can't believe I'm old now...

And when I ping them off in a minute or two, where do they go? Embedded in kids foreheads? They are quite long now, really looking forward!

Do you file your nails? I throw mine away....

Comment

Working...
        X