• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got a Visa Infinite Card?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a Visa Infinite Card?!

Just wondered? I have just seen one advertised on the internet and have never come across one before. Didnt look into it in any detail but by the name of it I guess you would need to be minted!!!

looking at the visa website it would seem that the card isn't offered here!
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

It was advertised by Brown Shipley Bank. I might just contact them for some details!!

Comment

Ha ha ha......

This is what they came back to me with........ I think I will have 5 please!!!

Dear ********

Thank you for your e-mail.

Our Infinite card forms a small part of our private banking offering which encompasses Banking, Investment Management and Lending.

The minimum balances required to obtain the card is £250,000 (this can be on a bank account or within an Investment account).

The card has an array of benefits which can be viewed on the below online page. There is no annual fee for the card or the bank account. Our fees on the investment account are generally around 1.5%.

Visa Infinite Card UK - Brown Shipley Private Banking

If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact me on the below number.

Best regards

Comment

To be honest if you have one of these or the similar from the other organisations like the AMEX Centurion, its not something you boast about on an internet forum
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

So if you've got £250k then you'll get this card that offers bollocks benefits not worth talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              So if you've got £250k then you'll get this card that offers bollocks benefits not worth talking about?
              But it will impress the easily impressable as long as you don't mind looking like a twat to everyone else

So for the 'Tim nice but dim' kind of person it would make an excellent choice of card
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Could be visa as in Indefinite Leave to Remain? aka ILR?

Not strictly a visa though, more a residence permit...

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                  But it will impress the easily impressable as long as you don't mind looking like a twat to everyone else So for the 'Tim nice but dim' kind of person it would make an excellent choice of card
                  A flashy car would be more visible and impress more than tulipy black visa that nobody heard about, even black Amex is relatively unknown in UK and who'd use Amex around here anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    My thoughts approximately. You get those benefits on an HSBC Premier account, for one.

Comment

Working...
                    X