• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The OFFICIAL Royal Wedding thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OFFICIAL Royal Wedding thread

May I be the first on this forum to congratulate William and Katherine, the bride and groom on the fantastic week they will have culminating in the marvelous ceremony where they will accept each other as life partners who will then embark on a life of Royal duty in service of this proud nation.

Ehhh... my arse. News black out in this house.

I welcome anything that does not have Rafa Nadal in it.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Happy for them & the extra Bank Holiday: but I do not need / want to hear / see / buy any thing to do with it,

I plan on spending the day killing imperial guards by the dozen with my new Eldar Pathfinders, which is as intresting to everyone else as I find the royal wedding
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

The German's in my office are a lot more excited about the wedding that I for some strange reason
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Considering bank holidays are usually the only days off I take in a year, I'm glad for another day not stuck in an office
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Mods, please delete this thread as I have not approved usage of word "official" in this instance.

tia

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              Happy for them & the extra Bank Holiday: but I do not need / want to hear / see / buy any thing to do with it,

I plan on spending the day killing imperial guards by the dozen with my new Eldar Pathfinders, which is as intresting to everyone else as I find the royal wedding
              yer what?? Is that like world of wsrcraft?

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                yer what?? Is that like world of wsrcraft?
                Not PC based: table top battles with little lead soldiers, Warhammer 40K, stopped WoW over a year ago, considering Rift when the weather gets bad again
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                  Not PC based: table top battles with little lead soldiers, Warhammer 40K, stopped WoW over a year ago, considering Rift when the weather gets bad again
                  I used to love little soldiers when I was a kid. They were plastic. Green were the English and grey the Germans. Always liked the GermAn ones best. Same with my action. Men.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Mods, please delete this thread as I have not approved usage of word "official" in this instance.

tia

Comment

Working...
                    X