• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would it take....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would it take....

for you to give up the money, excitement, adventure and bucket load of fine ass women that come with contracting?

As I have mentioned previously I am just in it for the money at the moment, so I can move back closer to my kids, its just a bonus that at the moment I also enjoy what I do and it keeps me interested but I would happily give it all up for a normal family life again once a few obstacles have been sorted.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    for you to give up the money, excitement, adventure and bucket load of fine ass women that come with contracting?
    I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.

Comment

I also enjoy what I do and it keeps me interested but I would happily give it all up for a normal family life again once a few obstacles have been sorted.
      Yup, those restraining orders can be a bugger, can't they?
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

[QUOTE=SimonMac;1320441]fine ass women that come with contracting?
        QUOTE]

i need to look for a new contract

Comment

Several bullets to the head. Or a permie role that wasn't tedium incarnate coupled with a derisory wage.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Several bullets to the head. Or a permie role that wasn't tedium incarnate coupled with a derisory wage.
            You have been reading my job description?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

....the money, excitement, adventure and bucket load of fine ass women that come with contracting...
              Any raise on one out of four?

Comment

There's some lovely women where I work, but wouldn't that be the same if I were a permie there?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  There's some lovely women where I work, but wouldn't that be the same if I were a permie there?
                  I assume they're currently always hanging off your every word, due to your huge contractor earning potential. Cos that happens in real life, right?
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    I assume they're currently always hanging off your every word, due to your huge contractor earning potential. Cos that happens in real life, right?
                    You think you might be spending a little bit too much time on the internet MP?

Comment

Working...
                    X