• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is it with agents not being able to leave messages?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it with agents not being able to leave messages?

You know the ones.

"Hi, I'm Betty from crap recruitment consultants, I'm on 1324345656 and 0987987765, thanks"

Great, now I know a phone number of someone that has my number and feck all else, for all I know she could be wanting a recipe for lasagna.

I have 2 messages 20 minutes apart and I am pretty sure it's the same job, one that tells me it's a contract and the company and the location, it is obvious who I am calling back first.

Edit: Actually neither, they don't pay enough.
    Last edited by minestrone; 26 April 2011, 15:26.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    You know the ones.

"Hi, I'm Betty from crap recruitment consultants, I'm on 1324345656 and 0987987765, thanks"

Great, now I know a phone number of someone that has my number and feck all else, for all I know she could be wanting a recipe for lasagna.

I have 2 messages 20 minutes apart and I am pretty sure it's the same job, one that tells me it's a contract and the company and the location, it is obvious who I am calling back first.

Edit: Actually neither, they don't pay enough.
    I was going to say... the one with the hot voice? But I don't think that's gonna make any difference somehow.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
    X