• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I be worried?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I be worried?

Just received a copy of Darras Hall Estate Byelaws:

Section 8.

The property, grounds or any part thereof be used for a gaol inebriate home asylum for idiots lunatics or feeble-minded persons...etc

It says if I break these rules I have to pay a sum of £10 per week to the trustees or their heirs.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Just received a copy of Darras Hall Estate Byelaws:

Section 8.

The property, grounds or any part thereof be used for a gaol inebriate home asylum for idiots lunatics or feeble-minded persons...etc

It says if I break these rules I have to pay a sum of £10 per week to the trustees or their heirs.
    Just tell your dad Sasguru to get a hotel next time he comes for a weekend visit
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Darras Hall Estate Byelaws

Is that like bylaws?

You're buying a council estate?
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        In his fantasy world he'll be buying you next dear...

Comment

Darras Hall Estate Byelaws

Is that like bylaws?

Comment

So that's a yes to the council estate then?
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

So that's a yes to the council estate then?
              Have you seen Harry Brown?

Don't use the underpass to reach my house okay?

Comment

Darras Hall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Darras Hall is an affluent housing estate in Ponteland, Northumberland, approximately eight miles north of Newcastle upon Tyne. It is approximately two miles away from Newcastle International Airport and is one of the most exclusive estates in the North East of England. Some famous current and former professional footballers such as Alan Shearer and Peter Beardsley live on the estate.

Nearby towns and villages are Throckley, Westerhope, Gosforth and Hazelrigg. Local shopping facilities are located at the 'Broadway Shopping Centre', as well as in Ponteland itself. At present there is a vast amount of building work occurring all over Darras Hall rendering it largely unrecognisable from its appearance as little as ten years ago[citation needed]. In times gone by Darras Hall was replete with bungalows set in large sprawling and expansive grounds. These large plots are being used to build vast mansions, further adding to the exclusivity of Darras Hall.

http://www.sandersonyoung.co.uk/buy/view.aspx?pr=9129

Last edited by DimPrawn; 27 April 2011, 13:11.

Comment

Darras Hall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Darras Hall is an affluent housing estate in Ponteland, Northumberland.....
                  Blah Blah Blah, its still the North East so its still a tuliphole, its like having the most exclusive of STD, your knobs still gonna turn green and fall off
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

How on earth can they describe any estate as "exclusive" when you have peabrains like She-Ra and Beardsley living there?
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X