• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gas Barbeque

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas Barbeque

Any recommendations for a good quality BBQ (gas only - don't like this charcoal rubbish).

Thinking about this little Tesco's jobby.

Landmann Kitchen BBQ - Tesco.Direct

What's a good one?

Honest cabbie.

Oh, I thought it was the oxymoron thread.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
      oh, I thought it was the oxymoron thread.
      There is a moron in this thread but it ain't either of us mate

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
        Honest cabbie.
        Respected Agent
        Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
        Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          There is a moron in this thread but it ain't either of us mate
          This thread only applies to people with a nice private garden. Those trapped in a bedsit need not apply.

Comment

If you like to entertain: Welcome to Cole Henley - Home of the barbecue table
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              This thread only applies to people with a nice private garden. Those trapped in a bedsit need not apply.
              You took the advice on the pubic trimming thread then. Any itching?

Comment

Look mate, before getting nice private garden you should have purchased some brains first - you keep asking totally cretinous questions "help me" in a pathetic attempt to show off your fantasy wealth, get a fooking life and stop asking internet boards about BBQs that you will never get anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  Wow! They look awesome! Although I reckon I'd be whacking my knees on the underside of the pit all the time. £5,000 all in is also quite a hefty price tag, even for a contractor!
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Any recommendations for a good quality BBQ (gas only - don't like this charcoal rubbish).

Thinking about this little Tesco's jobby.

Landmann Kitchen BBQ - Tesco.Direct

What's a good one?
                    You could feed the 5000 with that. Why such a big one?

Comment

Working...
                    X