• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He'll be back.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll be back.

'Terminator 5': Can this franchise (and Arnold Schwarzenegger) be good again? | PopWatch | EW.com

Hasta La Vista, Baby.

I wonder who'll be John Connor this time.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    In a remarkable twist of fate, it turns out that the terminator is actually John Connor. Repaired with cybernetic implants after a life threatening accident and sent into the service of the terminators. He's doomed to continually go back in time to try to catch himself without ever succeding.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Terminator 4 wasn't too bad actually - they have plenty of books too, not too badly written especially between T2 and dreadful T3. Later different (cheaper?) writers were used so plot is more dumbed down even though I have to admit that after Sara blown up 2nd secret base in Arctic it became harder and harder to believe the plot in the first place...

Comment

Terminator Timeline

shame they messed the franchise up - last one wasn't too bad to be fair but the whole thing no longer makes any sense
        sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Which timeline(s) clearly forget about the parallel timelines generated by the Sarah Connor Chronicles which cunningly skip over about 10 years from 1995 to 2005 at one bound.

Not to mention stranding John Connor in a post Judgement Day world as a teenager & leaving him there.
          think the article its from mentions the Sarah Connor Chronicles but I cant remember T3 and haven't seen the SCC - either way makes no sense!
          sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Do sequels with ancient actors revisting their famous roles ever work? The last Sean Connery James Bond film, the last Harrison Ford Indiana Jones film?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Do sequels with ancient actors revisting their famous roles ever work? The last Sean Connery James Bond film, the last Harrison Ford Indiana Jones film?
              I didn't think the last Indy film was that bad especially considering how old he is now, it was about as good as you could expect
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
              X