• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unlike contractors Recruitment agents well represented at the royal wedding.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlike contractors Recruitment agents well represented at the royal wedding.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...xcitement.html

My mentor Gazza Goldsmith will be there doing us proud (Computer Futures)
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 28 April 2011, 16:53.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw...Goldsmith.html

phew dodgy.

for a minute I thought you had an invite as Kates official Butt-Plugg

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Kate Middleton's 'black sheep' uncle speaks of Royal wedding excitement - Telegraph

Good find Dodgy.

The property developer, who sold his recruitment business Computer Futures for £275million in 2005, was filmed covertly in Ibiza by the News of the World. In the footage he appeared to openly discuss Kate Middleton's relationship with Prince William and boasted about meeting him.
      I've seen a couple of documentaries on the Middleton family which quietly ignored her father's family and concentrated on her mother's side which had working class roots.

It seems her mother's side is worth a bob or two after all
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Kate Middleton's 'black sheep' uncle speaks of Royal wedding excitement - Telegraph

Many years ago I was at a company who sometimes used Computer Futures to find contractors. The agent they dealt with had a very unfortunate surname - Mike Sweatman.
        "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
        X